Fuck work, where IS your life going anyhow?
If you're like most people you spend your days waking up, and working for SOMEBODY ELSE. Wake up at this time, then go to that place in order to fill out those reports for that GUY. Maybe you should consider a career change that would make you "THAT GUY".
Here are a few good reasons:
- You’ll be making some big bucks. Paul Oakenfold is reportedly makes $7.5 million dollars a year and there are plenty of DJs who charge as much as $50,000 for one gig (Tiesto, deadmau5). Not bad for playing out pre-recorded music.
- You don’t even need to be a musician. You might be a champ with ‘guitar hero’ but learning to play real guitars or keeping time with a live band on with drums is actually hard work. DJing is the real trick to playing a party with no practice.
- All DJs are sexy. It doesn’t matter if you are a boy who loves girls, a girl who likes boys, a boy who enjoys boys or a girl who prefers girls. DJing is probably one of the sexiest jobs and you will never be short of a bed companion.
- Enjoy VIP treatment. You don’t have to be a big name superstar DJ to get a taste of the VIP treatment. Being a DJ gets you the connections and peer respect that makes VIP treatment fall into your lap.
- Get lots of free stuff. You’ll soon be receiving offers of free music, clothes, booze and DJ equipment.
All you need to do now is create an impressive mix CD (not suck at it) and get yourself some bookings. Wishing you luck in your new career!